Thursday, September 27, 2007

Long Awaited Post

Why hello Americans and fellow Europeans!

I'm loving it in Ireland and I'm having fun exploring. Been having depressed lapses as of late with the mayhem that is "Starting afresh" in a new country but overall I've been having a good time. I've bookmarked places I've wanted to go see in Ireland and so far on the "top 25 lists" I've done most of the things I actually want to see in Dublin. I've seen the huge spire, Malahide castle, Dublin Castle, Dublinia, National museum of History, National Art Gallery, and am going to visit Galway this weekend (super excited).

I also bought a bag today with a bunch of sheep on it.
BEST BAG EVER

it says "baaa" multiple times through the inside.

....I love it.

1 comment:

relax_mammal said...

Eriiiiin!! <3

I'm so happy you finally updated your blog. You look like you're having the time of your life! I love the sheep bag!

We miss you madly. Life over here has been crazy! Email me at pianofromthefourthfloor@gmail.com sometime, I'll tell you the drama.

Sooo...you and Andrew. What's the story?

I'm so happy for you. We love you!

-Crystal (and Taylor)